RealitySucks - Guild of CWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild of CWoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slusk - UD Mage - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slusk

Slusk - UD Mage - Application Empty
PostSubject: Slusk - UD Mage - Application   Slusk - UD Mage - Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:36 pm

Your name: Nicklas

Your character name: Slusk (main)

Class: Mage

Race: Undead Male

Specc mainspecc/offspecc: MS - Fire (PvE) OS - Frostfire (PvP). Depends on instance/raid situation though.

Activity (our raid starts at 20.00 servertime): usually a few hours a day while I got school, and pretty much the whole days at the weekends.

Gear (also tell us which are your epics): Full epic. 7/8 T2, 5 or 6/8 T1. HWL robe and shoulders. All AQ20 quest things. Ossirian Staff, neffy trinket, 200spdmg trinket and alot more.

Resistance gear: Not anything specific.

Prefessions: None atm, thinking of Alchemy.

Why do you want to join RS? I think this guild is very serious and have good progress compared to other guilds here. I've been in the guild before (more of a newb then) but ragequitted because of "ninjaing" Ouros questitem (haha). I'd like to join you again and be a part of your awesomeness.

Extra: Well, I've had some bad luck with my new computer (my old wone broke), but now I'm finally good to go, and I hope these problems won't bother me more.

Greetings - Slusk.
Back to top Go down
Kobain

PostSubject: Re: Slusk - UD Mage - Application   Slusk - UD Mage - Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:51 pm

ragequitted because of "ninjaing" Ouros questitem
As i remember you got kicked or i'm wrong?
Back to top Go down
Slusk

PostSubject: Re: Slusk - UD Mage - Application   Slusk - UD Mage - Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:27 pm

My bad, I ragequitted (a while ago though) with my druid, not my mage. And you didn't actually "ninja", I just didn't know about the prio or what it was (can't remeber everything you know).

I think I got kicked due to inactivity, but that won't be the case this time if my computer is nice to me this time.
Back to top Go down
Kobain

PostSubject: Re: Slusk - UD Mage - Application   Slusk - UD Mage - Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:28 pm

That was not prio.. someone rolled and won, and when ML put FFA you ninjad it.
Back to top Go down
Slusk

PostSubject: Re: Slusk - UD Mage - Application   Slusk - UD Mage - Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:35 pm

I've never ninjad anything (at least not for a looong time now, and not on my mage) and absolutely not from such a "big" instance as AQ40. Stop the lies or come with a SS.
Back to top Go down
Kobain

PostSubject: Re: Slusk - UD Mage - Application   Slusk - UD Mage - Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:57 pm

Once there was a raid, we killed Ouro, and mage (sorry, maybe it was other one) ninja quest item, but nvm, sorry, i was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tuomas
Admin
Tuomas

PostSubject: Re: Slusk - UD Mage - Application   Slusk - UD Mage - Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:52 pm

RS is closed until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slusk - UD Mage - Application   Slusk - UD Mage - Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slusk - UD Mage - Application
Page 1 of 1