RealitySucks - Guild of CWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild of CWoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Priest Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alberto

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Priest Application   Priest Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Your name: Adam

Your character name: Alberto

Class: Priest

Race: Undead

Location (timezone): GMT+1

Specc mainspecc/offspecc: 28/23/0 as healing and something like 13/0/38 as shadow

Activity (Our raid starts at 20.00 servertime): I will attend as much as I can, I might skip an evening here and there cause of GF. Else I will just be ready every night.

Gear (Also tell us which are you epics): Started a day ago or something on this char, but have obtained 5/8 Transcendence.

Resistance gear: I currently have no resistance gear since I just started playing on this server.

Proffesions:
Havent skilled them up. But going for tailoring and enchanting

Why do you want to join us: I have been in alot of pug raids with some of your members and judging from their play they are alot better than lots of the people in the raids whining about loot etc. I'm looking for a stable guild that can run good raids.

Other info: I've been raiding hardcore for the passed 4 years on retail, I cleared from ZG and downed up to 6 bosses in Naxxramas in vanilla, in tbc I raided everything, from karazhan to downing KJ in Sunwell. In wotlk I didnt raid much, I server firsted Malygos, Naxxramas and Sartharion with my guild and pretty much quitted after that. I know my game and I think I would bring good times for the guild!
Back to top Go down
Tuomas
Admin
Tuomas

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest Application   Priest Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:56 pm

I belive you will bring something positive to our guild, Welcome aboard!

Accepted

Please /W me ingame for an inv! [Raawrr, Krucifix, Dubstepx, Spliffx]
Back to top Go down

Priest Application
Page 1 of 1