RealitySucks - Guild of CWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild of CWoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy priest Apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kring

Holy priest Apply Empty
PostSubject: Holy priest Apply   Holy priest Apply I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Your name:

Petter Tangen

Your character name:

Kring

Class:

Priest

Race:

Undead

Location (timezone):

Oslo, Gmt + 1

Specc mainspecc/offspecc:

Main spec is Holy, off spec is Shadow.

Activity (Our raid starts at 20.00 servertime):

I can play everyday, all day. I am home from school around 15.00 almost everyday and i can play from then too 02.00.

Gear (Also tell us which are you epics):

I havent got that good gear really, but i have the spirit of getting better and better, since i am quite active player, my epics are Benediction, Gloves of Dark Widsom, Pants of Prophecy, and Hazza' rah's Charm of Healing.

I also know all the tactics in BWL, MC, AQ 40, AQ 20 and onyxia's lair, since i have been playing this server for almost a year and been playing retail almost since retail

Resistance gear:

Havent got any yet really.

Proffesions:

Currently leveling Engineering and Mining:)

Why do you want to join us:

Because i heard alot positive things about you guys, and all the people in the guild are really pro, been in some instances with some of you and you guys really are skilled. And i wanna raid with the best. Simple as that:)
Back to top Go down
Tuomas
Admin
Tuomas

Holy priest Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy priest Apply   Holy priest Apply I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:59 pm

You lack a little gear.
but when you have about 7+ epics, Please announce it on this post as a reply and i'll consider you a spot in the guild!
(Going to have your application Open so you can announce here when you're geared)

Meanwhile; Declined
Back to top Go down
Kring

Holy priest Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy priest Apply   Holy priest Apply I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:01 pm

will do man, thx alot for quick reply:)

-Yours only, Kring.
Back to top Go down
SAPiENS

SAPiENS

Holy priest Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy priest Apply   Holy priest Apply I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:56 am

Also creating an account on the RS-forums shows how much you want to become a guild-member. Just a hint.
BByeh
Back to top Go down
Sabuu

Holy priest Apply Empty
PostSubject: hmm   Holy priest Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:15 am

to bad he need 7 + epics :p this priest is really good, he was in my raid for tier 1 once and did a really good job Smile but the master have spoken so 7 + epics it is Smile
Back to top Go down
Tuomas
Admin
Tuomas

Holy priest Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy priest Apply   Holy priest Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:01 pm

we're pretty full on priests at this moment so that's why i have to make the requierment level a little higher.
And yea, he's a good priest. Let's just hope that he announces here when he's geared then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy priest Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy priest Apply   Holy priest Apply I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy priest Apply
Page 1 of 1