RealitySucks - Guild of CWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild of CWoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New tactic fo C'thun. 99% Flawless! MUST READ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nepythys

Nepythys

New tactic fo C'thun. 99% Flawless! MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: New tactic fo C'thun. 99% Flawless! MUST READ   New tactic fo C'thun. 99% Flawless! MUST READ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:51 pm

Here we go.

I'll use a hide macro to have people hidden 15 sec before c'thun begins to cast Dark Glare.
We'll hide behind the pillars for 7 sec then a paladin will bubble and attack c'thun so he won't get out of combat and reset. If that paladin dies after Dark glare it's MUST to have him ressed asap.

Positions will be almost like retail.
Here is the map
New tactic fo C'thun. 99% Flawless! MUST READ Nqvbsi

We need 8 paladins for this because bubble has a 5min cd and c'thun casts dark glare every 45 seconds which lasts for 15 seconds.

This has been calculated upon the fight keeping up for 12 minutes.
In order to make this succeed we must have at least 15k raid dps.
Back to top Go down
SAPiENS

SAPiENS

PostSubject: Re: New tactic fo C'thun. 99% Flawless! MUST READ   New tactic fo C'thun. 99% Flawless! MUST READ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:16 am

LEGEND :: T* - TANK and 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 are RAID GROUPS

P.S. Nepythys, what addon or 'something' are you using to have your name chared with Comic Sans?
Back to top Go down
Nepythys

Nepythys

PostSubject: Re: New tactic fo C'thun. 99% Flawless! MUST READ   New tactic fo C'thun. 99% Flawless! MUST READ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:35 pm

im not using an addon.
Create a folder named Fonts in your wow folder.
Find the font you want and rename it to ARIALN for chat MORPHEUS for combat text skurri i cant remember for what and FRIZQT__ for your name. the font im using here is Anime Ace. i copied the font to my desktop 4 times, renamed those 4 files and then i put them in my fonts folder inside wow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New tactic fo C'thun. 99% Flawless! MUST READ   New tactic fo C'thun. 99% Flawless! MUST READ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New tactic fo C'thun. 99% Flawless! MUST READ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RealitySucks - Guild of CWoW :: General-
Jump to: