RealitySucks - Guild of CWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild of CWoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fury warrior application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rebel2000

Fury warrior application Empty
PostSubject: Fury warrior application   Fury warrior application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:53 am

Your name: Clau

Your character name: Drifter

Class: Warrior

Race: Human

Location (timezone): Bucharest

Specc mainspecc/offspecc: Fury/Prot

Activity (Our raid starts at 20.00 servertime): Sure, that's no problem. If however I can't come I will send a mail in advance to notify my absence.

Gear (Also tell us which are you epics): 12 epics: Forror's Eyepatch (rogue with which I was raiding didn't need it), Onyxia neck, Drake Talon Pauldrons, Plated Abomination Rigbcage, Berserker Bracers, Grandmarshall Longsword and Swiftblade, Onslaught Girdle, Titanic Leggings, Bow of taunt sinew, Nefarian Quest Ring and AQ40 Rep Ring.

Resistance gear: Got some NR gear for AQ40.

Proffesions: None at the moment, will level mining.

Why do you want to join us: Because I am looking for a proffesional guild with players who don't quit after 1 or more wipes. I've done every instance on this server, MC, BWL (all the bosses including Chromaggus) and AQ40 (Skeram, 3 bugs, Sartura, Fankriss, Ouro and even Huhuran). I am active, know the strategies and prepared to suffer the consequences should I mess a raid up.

P.S
I've been in the guild before, my other character (which I deleted) was Strutter if anyone should remember.
Back to top Go down
Tuomas
Admin
Tuomas

Fury warrior application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior application   Fury warrior application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:25 pm

You seem like a mature guy! So i guess you're welcome aboard, but please remember that if we need you as Prot specc for a guild raid, you'll need to be able to specc that for us!

Accepted
please /W me ingame for an inv [Raawrr / Krucifix / Dubstepx / Spliffx]
Back to top Go down

Fury warrior application
Page 1 of 1