RealitySucks - Guild of CWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild of CWoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I beg to inv to the guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aim mage

I beg to inv to the guild Empty
PostSubject: I beg to inv to the guild   I beg to inv to the guild I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:27 pm

Your name: Sergey

Your character name: Aim

Class: Undead

Race: Mage

Location (timezone): GMT+3

Specc mainspecc/offspecc:fire pve 2/46/3,fire pvp 17/34/0,frost pvp 17/0/34,arcanefire 21/30/0

Activity (Our raid starts at 20.00 servertime): while playing every day from 10:00 am 18:00,22:00-01:00, sometimes with breaks), will soon go out to work, I will play in the evenings 20:00-01:00
Gear (Also tell us which are you epics): a total of 32 epic items, including wear 16, full pvp set, neck-choker of fire lord, back-sapphiron drape, wrist-bracers of arcane accuracy, dagger-hight warlord's spell blade, off-hand-master dragonslayer's orb, wand- touch of chaos, finger-mindtear band, finger-signet ring of the bronze dragonflight, waist-mana igniting cord can also pereozhet head and shoulders-mish'undare, circlet of the mind flayer, mantle of the blackwing cabal.
Resistance gear: mage absorbtion,mage armor.

Proffesions: none.

Why do you want to join us: Wash you have the best guild currently on the server, I want to go to raids with you.
Back to top Go down
Tuomas
Admin
Tuomas

I beg to inv to the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: I beg to inv to the guild   I beg to inv to the guild I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:04 pm

We're still open for Mages and i believe you can bring something positive to our guild.

Accepted
please /W me ingame for an inv [Raawrr / Krucifix / Dubstepx / Spliffx]
Back to top Go down

I beg to inv to the guild
Page 1 of 1